Stratton Law & Mediation is a full-service intellectual property law practice focusing on advising and representing emerging technology companies and e-business ventures regarding technology-related issues, particularly protection, enforcement, and intellectual property transactional matters. The firm’s clients include entrepreneurial companies, emerging businesses, and not-for-profit organizations.
Stratton Law & Mediation provides the following services:
- Mediation and Arbitration of commercial and intellectual property law disputes.
- Provide local counsel services to out-of-state attorneys.
- Development, licensing, and procurement of intellectual capital, including protection and licensing of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how, designs and other intellectual property rights.
- Intellectual property audits and compliance.
- Strategic alliances and business combinations.
- Emerging business formation.
- Negotiation of contracts and licenses for intellectual property.
- Protection and enforcement of client’s rights through mediation, arbitration and litigation.